Some proteins in certain foods can trigger a kind of immunological process in the organism with the production of type A and G immunoglobins. Immunoglobins of these types do not trigger an allergic reaction, but cause substantial insidious disorders that can undermine our health. This what is termed food intolerance.
Science has been able to show clearly that when the intolerances are removed from the diet, the organism usually regains its ability to autoregulate with significant improvement in the following pathologies:
– Gastro-intestinal disorders such as dyspepsia, flatulence, irritable colon, diarrhoea and constipation.
– Skin inflammation such as pruritis, eczema, acne, psoriasis, urticaria or hives.
– Psychological disorders such as anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue and infantile hyperactivity.
– Headaches and migraine.
– Articular pathologies.
– Rhinitis and bronchial asthma.
– Obesity/overweight and difficulties with weight loss.
To test for food intolerance, use is made of the process named electroacupuncture according to Voll. This technique exploits bioresonance phenomena that detect the disharmonies created in the organism by the allergens in 197 foods.
Once the test has been performed, it is important not to eat the foods listed, and to identify the ingredients of packaged foods to be certain that listed ones are not ingested.After 3 months of a desensitizing diet, we recommend that the intolerance test is retaken with a view to including in the diet those foods which the organism will progressively accept.